Whether a milestone event, a corporate meeting, or an annual family holiday gathering, or holiday décor, elevate your next celebration with thoughtful preparation by Your Party, Planned!
We know that planning a fabulous party can be time-consuming and overwhelming. You want every detail to be perfect. But where do you begin? Who can you trust to help execute your vision? Who will know exactly what is needed, and who will put your interests first? From décor and design, to vendor and wardrobe selection, from budgeting and troubleshooting, to the final details and “day of” services, Your Party, Planned! is your partner, with a professional helping hand. Whether big or small, your event deserves careful planning and flawless execution. Let us help you plan your next event and make it uniquely yours. Our success is your enjoyment.
Your Party, Planned! founder Shelli Stelmak has been creating extraordinary events for years, setting the bar for amazing children’s birthday parties to the most extravagant mitzvahs, weddings and everything in between. She is excited to bring her experience and enthusiasm and genuine love for party planning to your next celebration.
Free 1 Hour Consultation in our offices
Because events vary, custom fixed price packages are also available upon request.
Our pricing packages allow you to pay for just what you need, and are flexible enough to allow you to add or subtract the services that might be appropriate for your event. Although not a complete list, consider some of the following typical party planning services:
- Theme selection, color and décor concept
- Custom table or scene design
- Venue selection and considerations
- Vendor selection and assistance with invitations, music and talent, floral design, photography, video and overall event production, etc
- Swag selection, party supply shopping
- Personal shopping for wardrobe and accessories, hair and make-up assistance
- Acting as “general contractor” – oversight of all of the vendors and venue to ensure harmony and cooperation
- Budgeting and cost considerations – where to save and where not to skimp
- Best ideas and sounding board, learn the latest developments in the event landscape
- Offer discounts from vendors
Every package of 10 hours or more comes with a bespoke binder designed to keep you organized, full of information you will need as you go through the planning process, designed to house all of your party details and documents.
Note we don’t take any commissions or kickbacks from vendors. Any vendor discounts or referral discounts we earn because of our relationships are 100% passed on to you. We take our objectivity and integrity very seriously.